As one of the first policies available straight from an Open Banking report, this service, provided by Keysafe in partnership with Tenant Shop, helps guarantee rental payments and provides an additional source of income for your agency.
Arranging cover is quick and simple: just click on the link in your Connect365 Report, a few seconds and you’re done.
For more information and terms, please download and review these documents:
Global leaders in credit checking, collecting and aggregating information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries.
Industry experts providing a simple and secure digital identity system utilised by Keysafe for checking documents for ID and Right to Rent in the UK.
Salt Edge Limited
Open Banking API facilitators woking in Europe, Asia and Pacific and the Americas, providing services to over 3000 banks, fintechs and lenders in over 60 countries.
Industry experts providing insurance to tenants and landlords. More than 25 years' experience working with some of the UK's best known insurers.
What our clients say
"Connect365 has proven to be fast and effective for around 65% of our referencing needs. With the remaining 35% still requiring a traditional reference. The overall result is improved efficiencies and costs along with a better customer journey for both tenants and landlords."
Keysafe is an independently owned business that has specialised in tenant referencing since 1999. Keysafe Tenant Vetting is a trading name of Keysafe (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England number 03897406. Registered office address: FirstFloor, 2 City Road, Chester Cheshire CH1 3AE.